If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great summer recipe, healthy, and family friendly in that the whole family can get involved. Its a great way to do something different with salmon. —Kisha Washington
- 6-8 Wooden Skewers, soaked in water
- 2 Salmon Filets, Cut into cubes
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 Green Peppers
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Lemons, sliced
- 6 tablespoons Saucy Mama Tarragon and Lemon Mustard
- Course Salt
- 2 teaspoons Season Salt
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Sazon Packet
- 2-3 cups Fresh Green Beans
- 4 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Course Salt, Pepper
- 1/3 cup Tarragon and Lemon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon dry Thyme
- Cut your salmon into cubes. (I got about 8 full skewers with 2 filets). Cut you peppers, onions into med pieces to fit the skewers. Slice the lemons. Place peppers, onion and lemon on the skewers alternating. Place 2 pieces of salmon per skewer.
- Season with salt, pepper, and season salt. Brush on mustard and set aside for 5-10 mins. On a grill, grill pan, saute pan, place olive oil and butter on the pan. Grill skewers for about 3-4 mins per side. Place on a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Heat oven 350'F, and place skewers in the oven for 10 mins.
- For rice. In a sauce pan heat a little veg oil. Pour in rice and coat the rice with oil for 1 min. Pour in 3-4 cups of water. Cook on med heat for 8-10 mins. Add butter. Add in sazon packet and stir. Cook on low until water evaporates a bit. (I like mine with a bit of water left)
- Green Beans: Snap ends off. In a sauce pan fill a little of half with water. Place green beans in water and cook through for 10-12 mins. Strain. Add melted butter, and season with salt and pepper
- Sauce: Place mustard, lemon juice, and thyme in a bowl and stir. Once salmon skewers are done, drizzle the sauce over the skewers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon