If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crunchy, creamy, satisfying and healthy, it's a roast chicken salad that's paleo-friendly and perfect for the summer. Features fresh, crisp veggies and edamame, tossed in the easiest salad dressing every (learned about it on thekitchn). —flourish food
- 2 pieces roast chicken
- 2 cups mixed greens, such as baby kale and spinach
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 small red onion
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 handful roasted almonds
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- Prep your ingredients. First, slice the red onion into thin pieces and soak in white vinegar to cut the bitterness. Shred the chicken into pieces, grate the carrots, chop up the smoked almonds.
- Toss all ingredients together with greens.
- For the dressing: whisk together the miso paste with the lemon juice. Toss with the salad, slice up the avocado, and lay on top. Enjoy!