If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Hearty Breakfast —grownupgirl
- 3 handfuls chopped mushrooms
- 1 handful chopped onion
- 1/2 handful cooked quinoa
- 1 drop fat (coconut oil, ghee, or olive oil)
- 5 dashes yummy seasonings (herbs, spices, salt, pepper)
- COOKING TIP: Preheat your pan to high before sautéing, then reduce to medium-high. You can hold your hand over the pan and if you feel heat, it's ready.
- Saute chopped onions in a small bit of fat a short time, until a bit tender.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms at soft. (5 minutes?) Don't cook too long as they will turn into rubber. Yuck!
- Mix in cooked quinoa.
- Add seasonings.
- Plate and enjoy!