If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have made this for several parties and it is always a hit! Healthy, simple and delicious! This recipe is for a main dish dinner salad and is a perfect light summer meal! —Cameron Stell
- 4 cups cooked pearl cous-cous
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, torn into smallish pieces
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, lightly mix cous-cous, salmon, arugula, olives, onion and feta.
- In a small bowl whisk oil, lemon juice and dill to make the dressing.
- Pour dressing over cous-cous and lightly mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in fridge for atleast 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon