If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is probably the easiest pasta salad recipe in the world. Takes just 15 minutes to make and contains only 4 ingredients! Easy, fast, simple, and perfect for your Fourth of July cookout party or family dinner. —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
Serves 6-8 servings
- 1 pound bite-size pasta
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise, homemade or store bought
- 1 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil pasta according to package directions until al dente. The last 2 minutes of the pasta's cooking time, throw in the green peas. Boil the peas and pasta for the last 2 minutes, then drain and let cool.
- Place the cooled pasta and peas in a large bowl, add the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined, cover, and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve