If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I came across these beautiful organic Trumpet Mushrooms and I couldn't resist buying it. I never really cook anything with these kind of mushrooms so before they spoiled in my fridge I decided to diced it and add it to the Tempeh curry. It surprisely added a lot of flavor and texture to an already warmed and hearty dish. Cheers! —Dominique Fry
- 8 ounces of Tempeh cut in small bite cubes
- 1 cup Trumpet Mushrooms cut in small cubes
- 2 cups chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 can light coconut milk 13.5 ounce
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander/cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan. Saute the onion with the salt in low heat until it becomes transparent. Add the garlic and saute briefly without browning it. Add coconut milk, soy sauce, curry paste, sugar and cinnamon stirring until curry paste dissolves completely. Add Tempeh and mushrooms, Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Uncover, add the lime juice. Served over Jasmine rice topped with fresh chopped coriander.