If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh strawberry and pineapple play perfectly with avocado in this salty-sweet guacamole that feels wonderfully festive for the season —Sprinkles & Saturdays
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 Large limed, juiced
- 1/2 cup pineapple, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup strawberries, cut into small chunks
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl and mash with a fork (I like to leave some large chunks behind). Fold in the cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice and salt. Then gently fold in the pineapple and strawberries, leaving some on top of garnish if desired.