If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A beautiful party appetizer or just a healthy snack for yourself at home. Ice cold watermelon, spicy ginger and jalapeños with a drizzle of sweet! —Oat&Sesame
Makes 40 pieces
- 1 mini seedless watermelon, cut into bite sized cubes
- 2 jalapeños, sliced thinly
- 1 knob of fresh ginger, julienned
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1-2 tablespoons black sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar, for drizzling
- Visit OatandSesame.com for the full recipe.