If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mushroom tagliatelle made with wild chanterelle mushroom and white wine. Simple but deliciously elegant dish. —spicyblackbean
- 300 grams tagliatelle pasta
- 300 grams chanterelles mushrooms
- 150 milliliters dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon organic unsolted butter
- 3 shallotts
- 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- In the large saucepan boil water and cook tagliatelle as per cooking instructions from the package, then drain and leave it aside.
- To prepare the mushroom use large and deep frying pan. Melt the butter over a medium heat, add chopped shallots and garlic then sauté for approximately 2-3 minutes before adding the chanterelles. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook the mushrooms until golden brown then add white wine and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add tagliatelle to mushroom and cook the dish for another 2-3 minutes. Serve mushroom tagliatelle with chopped fresh parsley.