If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you are going to cook something in a pot the cook it like this. Gently smoked for hours in a wood fired clay oven. The original crock pot. —theguyinthekitchen
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 4 pieces crushed garlic clove
- 2 cups potato diced
- 200g chopped smoked sausage
- 200g chopped smoked bacon
- 1/2 roughly chopped white cabbage
- 340 milliliters ale/beer
- 500 milliliters water
- Throw together the lot, mix it up and cook it at low medium temperature for about 4 -5 hours monitoring it every now and again adding water if needed. Season with salt and pepper when done if needed. You can also chop up some herbs(parsley, marjoram, dill)and add it in when done.