If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One way to up your flavor profile on a jam is to add savory herbs. This rosemary and ginger combination gives this jam a welcomed tang. —Liz | inspired by the seasons
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups Plums, peeled and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Add all ingredients into a 9" skillet at medium low heat until it simmers, turn down heat to retain a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove rosemary sprigs and continue to simmer an additional 10 minutes until the mixture coats the back of a spoon
- Remove pan from heat and let cool to room temperature. Spoon into lidded glass container and store in refrigerator up to a week
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit