If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nut-Free Paleo Carrot Cake —elanaspantry
Makes one layer of cake
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup zante currants
- In a food processor combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon
- Pulse in eggs, coconut oil, and honey
- Remove blade from food processor and stir in carrots and currants by hand
- Grease a 7-inch springform pan with coconut oil and dust with coconut flour
- Transfer batter into prepared pan
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour