If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nut-Free Paleo Carrot Cake —elanaspantry
Makes one layer of cake
cup coconut flour
teaspoon celtic sea salt
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup coconut oil, melted
cups carrots, grated
cup zante currants
- In a food processor combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon
- Pulse in eggs, coconut oil, and honey
- Remove blade from food processor and stir in carrots and currants by hand
- Grease a 7-inch springform pan with coconut oil and dust with coconut flour
- Transfer batter into prepared pan
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour