If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mango salad served with roasted chickpeas and asparagus, Dudhi (white pumpkin) lots of herbs and delicious ginger dressing. —spicyblackbean
- 1/2 fresh mango
- 150 grams fresh green asparagus
- 1 small Dudhi (white pumpkin)
- 1 can chickpeas
- 50 grams rocket salad
- 100 grams runner beans
- 50 grams garden peas
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 1 teaspoon fresh red chillies
- 1.5 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt & pepper
- To prepare asparagus use the large frying pan over a medium-high heat and stir-fry for approximately 2-3 minutes then remove them and set aside to cool, repeat the same with chopped Dudhi. In the last step use the pan to cook chickpeas. Reduce the heat to medium then add chickpeas and smoked paprika and salt and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In the medium sauce pan over a medium heat cook chopped runner beans for about 3 minutes before adding garden peas. Cook all ingredients for additional 2-3 minutes. Cool the chickpeas once cooked.
- Peel and chop mango, fresh parsley, green onions and fresh chilli.
- To combine all ingredients use the large bowl; add mango, asparagus, Dudhi, chickpeas, rocked salad, runner beans, garden peas, green onions, fresh parsley and chilli.
- Season the mango salad with salt and pepper and serve in a smaller bowl or plate with ginger dressing and almond flakes.