If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 liter Milk
- 0.5 cups rice
- 0.5 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- In a sauce pan bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Then add the rice and salt.
- As soon as the rice becomes tender add three cups of milk and sugar.
- Reduce heat to medium and let it broil for 10 -15 min stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile in another small sauce pan heat the remaining milk. When you can see a light stream of steam incorporate the vanilla extract and corn starch. Once it starts to transform into a pudding texture stir it in the rice mixture until you have a thicker mixture of rice and milk.
- Divide into bowls depending on the desired size. Make sure you wet the bowls with cool water first.