If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfectly satisfying little bites made with creamy Alfredo pasta and Italian-style meatballs. —All that's Jas
- 1 packet thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta (1 lb)
- 1 jar your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar Marinara sauce
- 1 small bag fuly cooked frozen mini Italian-style meatballs (1/2 oz each)
- shredded Parmesan and fresh basil to garnish
- Cook pasta al dente according to the package directions. Drain and mix with Alfredo sauce and 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill each of the 24 holes with Alfredo pasta using a fork to twirl it. Press down on the top to create the nest, adding more pasta if necessary. Sprinkle the tops with Mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on the middle oven rack. Remove the nests to cool. Finish making nests with remaining pasta.
- While nests are baking, heat the marinara sauce and meatballs.
- Assemble meatballs on top of the nests, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh basil if desired.