If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We all have a favorite dish that we crave on the regular. One that you can taste with a simple thought, and you can’t stop thinking about it until you actually taste it. This Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza with Dill Pickle Aioli is that dish for me. —Paige
- 1 pound store-bought or homemade pizza dough (I used Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough)
- 1/2 pound Groung Angus Beef
- 2 teaspoons Worecestershire Sauce
- 2 Slices of Bacon, Chopped Fine
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup Sliced Onion
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- For the Aioli
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill, Chopped Fine
- 1 tablespoon Dill Pickle Juice
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Chopped Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chopped Dill Pickles
- Shredded Romaine Lettuce for topping, about 1 cup
- store-bought or homemade pizza dough (I used Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough)
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and chopped bacon together. Add the Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out your pizza dough to fit your pizza stone, 12- 14 inches in diameter.
- Remove your pizza stone from preheated oven and carefully transfer the dough to the stone.
- To prepare the sauce, combine ketchup and tomato paste in a small bowl and stir to evenly combine.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the pizza dough and sprinkle on the beef and bacon mixture. Top with sliced onion, then the cheeses.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is golden brown.
- To make the aioli, whisk together mayo with chopped dill and pickle juice. Transfer to a ziplock or piping bag to drizzle over finished pizza.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with pickles, tomatoes and lettuce. Drizzle on desired amount aioli and serve on the side, if desired. Slice and serve.