If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 crusty, seeded hero
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 3 to 4 slices leftover steak, sliced thin
- Pile of arugula
- Cornichons, sliced in half lengthwise
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the seeded hero in half and add the sliced cheddar cheese to one side. Warm both sides in a toaster oven or microwave until the cheese melts into the bread.
- Pile on the thinly-sliced steak, arugula, desired amount of cornichons, and a smattering of salt and black pepper. Slather mustard and mayonnaise on the non-cheese slice, depending on how much you'd like. Drop it on top of the rest of the sandwich and go to town.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!