If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Poke bowls are an great way to fuel up any day of the week! Bright flavors really come through in a fresh and filling bowl of awesomeness. —rustylemon
Serves 4 people
- 1 pound sushi grade ahi tuna or firm tofu, cut into 1/2 - 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup ponzu sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 2 limes
- 2 julienned carrots
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 2 sliced avocados
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients together. Add the juice of one lime and 1/4 cup of green onion, stir to combine. Serve over rice with vegetables and avocado. Top each bowl with the rest of the green onion and a lime wedge.