If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Juicy grilled chicken tacos topped with tropical kiwi and pineapple salsa. —The Domestic Dietitian
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 4 sungold kiwi fruits
- 1/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 2 habanero peppers, diced
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Scoop out inside of 1 kiwifruit and add to food processor.
- Add lime juice, garlic cloves, ¼ cup cilantro, ½ habanero pepper, 1 tsp salt, pepper, cumin and olive oil to food processor and combine
- Pour marinade over chicken and let sit for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 kiwifruit (chopped), red onion, remaining cilantro, remaining habanero peppers and pineapple to small bowl. Season with salt as needed. Set aside
- Grill chicken for about 5 minutes each side, until cooked thru
- Broil tortillas over an open flame for about 1 minute
- Layer tortilla with arugula, grilled chicken, top with kiwifruit salsa, and drizzle greek yogurt over each taco. Enjoy!