If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Somehow we ended up with leftover grilled corn the other night, it offered inspiration to celebrate some of the first tomatoes of the season in this pie. If all you have available is a larger slicing tomato, then remove the seeds and give it a quick pat down to remove the excess moisture. —Liz | inspired by the seasons
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Half & Half
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Chives
- 2 cups Grilled Corn
- 1/2 cup Tomatillos, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sliced Roma Tomatoes
- 1 9" Cooked Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, add eggs, chives, half & half, goat cheese and salt and process until combined. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in corn and tomatillos and then fold in tomatoes.
- Pour into prepared crust. Bake in oven 45-55 minutes until it passes the knife test.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper