If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 cups
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into quarter inch cubes
- 1 pound diced tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 japapenos, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 peeled garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Tajin seasoning (optional)
- 2-3 drops of Liquid Smoke
- Combine peaches and all veggies and herbs. Add lime juice, liquid smoke and salt at the end.
- Store in fridge. Keeps for 2-3 days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper