If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love cold soups in Summer! This one has both that sweetness and savory going for it - very refreshing! —LouLou
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 2/3 cup Frozen corn (you can use fresh, however I like frozen as it adds to the coldness of the soup)
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice (about 1/2 a lime)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the cashews in water for at least 2 hours.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper