If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All of late summer's best produce comes together in this unexpectedly delicious pasta salad. Inspired by Peach Tomato Panzanella by Ashley Marti of Local Haven via Cup of Jo. —Foodio Centric
- 2 cups cooked pasta, any type
- 2 peaches, very ripe, sliced
- 2-3 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces salami, sliced thin and halved
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 ounces balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil and sea salt, to taste
- Toss all ingredients except mustard, vinegar, olive oil, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and vinegar.
- Pour mustard/vinegar dressing over the salad, toss to coat.
- Top with a swirl of olive oil and a few sprinkles of sea salt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper