If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We have tons of super-ripe tomatoes and can't stop buying stone fruit at the farmer's market so we started playing around with this salad idea. We've made it at least five times this summer and it's seriously the perfect combination of summer flavors, in my honest opinion. —Domenica Berman
- 3 large ripe tomatoes
- 3 nectarines- firm but ripe (mix of white and yellow)
- 6 sprigs genovese basil
- 1/2 cup sheep's milk feta
- a splashes good quality olive oil
- some freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- a dashes balsamic vinegar
- a bunches arugula
- chop tomatoes and nectarines -with your sharpest knife- into 1/2 inch pieces
- clean and julienne the basil
- arrange a bed of arugula on a plate and spread tomatoes and nectarines over the top, then crumble feta over that
- next is basil then top with the olive oil, balsamic and black pepper (do this as close to meal time as possible)