If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These macaroons are simple to make and wonderful as they are, but, they can be elevated to another level by dipping them in raw, tempered chocolate —Amy Levin
- 150 grams desiccated/shredded coconut
- 125 grams cashews
- 80 grams honey or maple syrup
- 80 grams coconut oil, softened
- In a food processor, process cashews into a fine meal.
- Add remaining ingredients and process to combine.
- Using a small ice cream scooper or your hands, form into balls and place in the fridge to set.