If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup almond milk
teaspoon apple cider vinegar
cups all purpose flour + more for dusting
teaspoon coconut sugar
tablespoon baking powder
tablespoons Nutiva's palm oil shortening (cold)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl add almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Using a pastry cutter or your hands, cut shortening into mixture until it becomes a coarse meal.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture and combine almond milk/ apple cider vinegar in slowly. Mix with your hands until a dough forms.
- Dust your work space with flour. Knead the dough for about 2 minutes- until dough comes together.
- Cut with small biscuit cutter or top of glass jar and place them 1/2 inch apart on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.