If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These kabobs pair spicy marinated sirloin with squash, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes, to deliver Asian-inspired fun-on-a-stick! They are sure to be the star of the show at your next barbecue or pot-luck. —Consumer Foodie
- 1 squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pieces button mushrooms(s)
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 pieces cherry tomato
- 8 skewers
- 8 ounces sirloin beef steak(s)
- 2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 3 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 1 Tbsp. oil, ginger, sugar and pepper (hoisin mixture). Marinate beef with the hoisin mixture for 30 minutes and set aside.
- Thread 3 slices of beef onto a skewer. Repeat. Grill to perfection and keep warm.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce and oil (Chili Garlic Mixture).
- Thread tomato, mushroom, bell pepper and squash on a skewer. Brush vegetables skewers with chili garlic mixture. Repeat. Grill to perfection and keep warm.