If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Add any fresh, local salad ingredients to a bowl of quinoa and toss with your favourite vinaigrette. I could eat this every day. —Jane Klementti
- 2 cups Quinoa, cooked
- 3 cups Kale, shredded (choose any salad greens)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled (choose any cheese)
- 1 cup Avocado, diced
- *Any fresh diced vegetable would go well in this.
Lemon Mint Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Mint, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons Sugar
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, mint and 1 tsp sugar together until blended.
- Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Pour over salad and toss right before serving
- Tip: For a stronger mint essence make this dressing ahead and leave extra mint sprigs in until ready to serve.