If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cooking the eggs in the creamy Swiss chard base makes this a one pot meal that is ready to serve in under 30 minutes. —Liz | inspired by the seasons
- 8 cups Swiss chard leaves cut into ribbons
- 1 Remaining stems from Swiss chard cut into 1" pieces
- 1 1/2c cups Chopped Onion
- 4 ounces Cream cheese cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or half & half
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- In a 12" skillet, heat olive oil and cook the onions and Swiss chard stems on medium heat until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add greens and cook until wilted.
- Add cream cheese and milk to pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
- With the back of a spoon make 4 indentations in the mixture. Carefully crack 4 eggs over the mixture. Cover and cook an additional 4 minutes until eggs are set. Add a dusting of smoked paprika and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner