If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This spinach artichoke dip pasta is creamy and flavorful pasta perfection! It is also so easy to make and can be on the table in 20 minutes. —Leigh Suznovich
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup beer
- 12 ounces drained marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 1/3 cups baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil, roughly chopped as needed for garnish
- Get a large pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil. Salt it generously. Cook the rotini in it for about 8 minutes, just until tender. While the pasta cooks combine the cream cheese, goat cheese, garlic powder, dried onion, salt and pepper in another large skillet with deep sides. Heat it up over medium high heat and stir it all together until it melts into a creamy sauce. Add in the beer, artichokes and spinach and let it all gently simmer together for another couple of minutes.
- The pasta should be done by this point. Drain it and add it to the sauce, along with the parmesan cheese. Stir it all together thoroughly, then take the skillet off of the heat. Scoop the pasta into pretty bowls and top it with a little chopped basil for garnish. Serve immediately and enjoy!