If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favorite quick recipe that is ready under 30 minutes. Frittata with chickpea flour and almond milk instead of eggs makes this dish vegan, naturally gluten-free and rich in protein and minerals. This frittata can be eaten warm as a dinner dish, together with some green salad on the side. This makes a great cold lunch or even breakfast as well! —Sylwia | Vibrant Food Stories
- 1 large sweet potato
- 4 small yellow beets
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 handful fresh thyme
- 0,5 teaspoons salt, ore more to taste
- 0,5 teaspoons black peppar
- 1,5 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons oliv oil
- 2 handfuls spring onions, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Peel and cut sweet potato and gulbetorna into smaller pieces. Chop the peppers into long pieces. Fry the vegetables are golden brown in oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped thyme and season with salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Whisk the whole thing chickpea flour and medium milk in a bowl, add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with chopped scallions and a few sprigs of thyme.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner