If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We CAN’T get enough of summer’s tomato haul.
And we honestly thought there was nothing better than hulking heirlooms dotted with salted and pepper, and maybe a light drizzle of balsamic. But then we discovered whipped Crazy Feta, and we went so far as to introduce charred corn. We’re just wild like that. You’re welcome. —Cava Grill
- 3 ears of corn, husk and silks removed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3-4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 container Cava Crazy Feta, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 bunch fresh basil, rinsed and patted dry
- For the whipped feta, pulse Crazy Feta, cream cheese, and lime juice in a food processor until light and creamy.
- Brush corn with butter and grill directly on grate to achieve char marks. Turn occasionally, cooking for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Shave kernels off of each ear of corn.
- To serve, spread whipped Crazy Feta on bottom of a large platter. Arrange sliced tomato on platter, sprinkle with charred corn, and sprinkle with small leaves of basil.