If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: *work in progress* —sarah
Makes 1 20cm ø pie
- 115 grams butter
- 50 grams flour
- 50 grams old-fashioned rolled oats
- 50 grams quick-cooking oats
- 60 grams buttermilk
- 1 pear
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons buttermilk
- 5 tablespoons aqua faba
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2-4 cardamom pods, pulverized
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- Prebake the chilled pie crust at 200°C until golden
- Blitz the pear in a food processor until completely smooth
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth and pour into pie crust
- Bake at 170°C for ca 1 hour