If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet and savory pizza is just what the doctor ordered! Fruit, vegetables and protein all in one - it doesn't get better than this. —All that's Jas
- 1 packet original Naan bread (2 per packet)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 ounces prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 small pear, sliced
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup shaved or sliced Parmesan cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place Naan bread on an ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops with olive oil. Top with mozzarella slices, about 3-4 per crust (it doesn’t need to be completely covered with cheese). Add remaining ingredients ensuring not to overcrowd. You might have leftover ingredients but they make a great snack in between meals.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the bread is browned on the edges and cheese has melted. Serve immediately. Enjoy!