If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I discovered the wonderful fresh taste of raw corn used in various recipes. This is one of my favorites. A quick, easy, make ahead relish that's a perfect accompaniment to any barbecue. —REC
- 4 fresh ears corn
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and place in a medium size bowl along with the bell pepper, onion and dill.
- Whisk together the rest of the ingredients till well blended, adding to the corn mixture till well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe