If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy, one pot, low carb and gluten free recipe. —Rick Karlin
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 cups cooked and diced butternut squash
- 1 cup sour cream
- Grease baking dish or frying pan with oil and place in 350 degree oven
- Beat six eggs with egg whites
- Stir in sour cream, herbs
- Fold in cheese
- Remove hot pan from oven, pour in egg mixture and return to oven.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes., before slicing
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe