Author Notes: This is one of my favourite autumn butternut squash dishes. It’s so incredibly simple to put together. Just chuck all the ingredients on a baking tray, drizzle some olive oil over it and then bake for about 25 minutes et voilà, a super lovely warming autumn dinner. —Anne's Kitchen
teaspoon dried chilli flakes
grams feta cheese
tablespoons olive oil
grams crème fraiche
- Preheat the oven to 200° Celsius.
- Peel the butternut squash, scoop out the pips and cut into slices. Arrange in a roasting tin.
- Leave the skin on the garlic cloves, and crush each clove lightly so that the juices will ooze out during the baking. Scatter over the butternut squash.
- Sprinkle the chili flakes and cinnamon over the squash, season generously with salt, then pour a few glugs of olive oil over the squash.
- Crumble the feta and sprinkle over the squash, then put the rosemary sprigs on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Mix the crème fraîche and the harissa paste and serve with the squash.