If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfectly crunchy dragon tongue and fennel summer salad, topped with feta —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1/2 pound dragon tongue beans, trimmed and sliced on the bias into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small fennel bulb, bulb cored & thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 1 large or 2 small shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fennel fronds, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine dragon tongue beans, fennel, and shallots.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, zest, and salt.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. Stir in feta, parsley, and fennel fronds. Add pepper to taste.