If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a creamy butternut squash sauce with turkey sausage and spinach served over your favorite choice of pasta —Dana Sa
- 150 grams butternut squash diced
- 100 milliliters cooking cream
- 15 grams shallots minced
- 10 grams butter
- 2 pieces turkey or pork sausage
- 300 grams fettucini pasta
- 40 grams baby spinach
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 sprigs chopped sage
- Boil butternut squash until tender
- Puree butternut squash and cooking cream set aside
- Melt butter in a pan and add shallots. Cook until translucent then add sage
- Add 1/4 cup of stock and reduce
- Add chopped sausage and rest of stock cook until sausage is cooked through
- Add in squash mixture and cook for about 5 minutes and then add cooked pasta of choice. Add spinach just before serving and cook for about a minute or two until spinach has wilted. Season to your liking