If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Tenderstem Broccoli, Cherry Tomato and Mushroom Frittata makes a brilliant breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Mushrooms are high in Vitamin D which we can really benefit from in the winter months. The frittata is egg based so is high in protein which is great for repairing sore muscles after a hard workout in the gym. —Madeleine Shaw
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100 grams tenderstem broccoli
- 200 grams button mushrooms
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 10 eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to grill, place the oil in the pan and add the onion and a pinch of salt, cook for 7 minutes until golden. Add the chilli, garlic and another pinch of salt, stir well for 30 seconds then add the broccoli, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the eggs, add a pinch of salt and stir well. Allow this to cook for 8 minutes until the bottom sets. Pop in the oven for 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve hot.