If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand. To make it a complete meal, add a fried egg, tofu, or stir-fried chicken breast. You can make your own cauliflower rice by blitzing it in a food processor, but I find the pre-prepped bags from Trader Joe's awfully convenient. —lloreen
- 16 ounces Cauliflower rice
- 6 green onions, chopped with greens included
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 shitake mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 packet firm tofu (optional)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- If you are adding tofu, press it between two plates with a weight on top while you prep the other ingredients. Drain the tofu and cut into 1 inch cubes. Heat the oil on medium heat and fry the tofu until golden brown on all sides. Set tofu aside.
- Heat the oil on medium heat and add the garlic and ginger. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add half of the green onions and the mushrooms stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, mix well and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, sriracha, and sesame oil. Stir well. Add the tofu back in.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the cilantro and the other half of the green onions.