If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Radicchio salad with Roasted Potatoes is ideal for colder months. Add Curly Endive for a pop of color! —VibrantPlate
- 300 grams potatoes
- 1 large head radicchio di Treviso
- 2 cups curly endive
- 1 red onion
- 1 handful chopped pecan nuts
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt, pepper
- Put potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Let it cook on low until the potatoes are tender. Drain and peel, slice into halves.
- In a pan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and place in the halved potatoes. Salt & pepper to taste and gently roast until the potatoes turn golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile wash and dry radicchio and endive leaves, then cut into strips. Peel onion and cut into thin slices.
- Place salad greens onto a plate or in a bowl, add onion slices, chopped pecans, pomegranate seeds and dress with a lemon vinaigrette. Top with roasted potatoes and serve.