Author Notes: A good vegetable pie. —sientatealamesa
cup finely chopped red onion
cup finely chopped zucchini
salt and pepper
red onion and zucchini sliced
tablespoons olive oil
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven 180ºC/355 F (160/320 fan)
- Brush the tray with olive oil and cover whit a layer of filo pastry. Repeat with all the layers.
- In a jug whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped zucchini and the red onion.
- Pour the mixture onto de filo base. Add the cheese on top.
- Put in the oven for 40 minutes until golden the filo sheets.