If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A good vegetable pie. —sientatealamesa
cup finely chopped red onion
cup finely chopped zucchini
salt and pepper
red onion and zucchini sliced
tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven 180ºC/355 F (160/320 fan)
- Brush the tray with olive oil and cover whit a layer of filo pastry. Repeat with all the layers.
- In a jug whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped zucchini and the red onion.
- Pour the mixture onto de filo base. Add the cheese on top.
- Put in the oven for 40 minutes until golden the filo sheets.