If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A yummy winter warmer!! With apple cider, cranberry juice, cinnamon, ginger and your favorite Kentucky bourbon. —Holly
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon (I use Maker's Mark!)
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a large pot, combine cider, cranberry juice, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Heat over medium-high heat until simmering.
- Remove from heat and stir in bourbon.
- Serve warm and garnish each mug with cranberries & a cinnamon stick.
More Great Recipes: