If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
large head of broccoli, sliced into 1-inch thick steaks
tablespoons ranch seasoning from Hidden Valley Ranch Dip packet
tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add sliced broccoli to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with ranch seasoning, lemon juice and olive oil, then toss gently.
- Roast for 16 minutes, sprinkle with parmesan, and return to the oven.
- Bake 1-2 more minutes, remove from the oven, and enjoy!