If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled Veggies Tortilla Wraps with grilled zucchini and peppers, purple cabbage and salad. Super easy to make! —VibrantPlate
- 4 small tortillas or 2 large ones
- 1 zucchini
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- sour cream
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Peel and thinly slice your red onion. White onion works as well.
- Wash and cut lettuce and cabbage into shreds. Use red cabbage for color contrast and nutrient diversity. Regular cabbage works as well.
- Wash zucchini and bell peppers. Cut zucchinis into round slices and peppers intro strips. Put in a bowl, sprinkle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat a bit of olive oil to medium, then add in the zucchini slices and grill on both sides for a couple of minutes, until softened. Do not crowd the zucchini slices, but make sure each slice fits in the pan. If your pan is not large enough, grill in a few batches.
- Do the same with bell peppers - these can crowd a bit, so you can do it in one batch, but make sure to stir them regularly. When grilled and softened, remove from pan.
- Now clean your pan (or use another one), heat it up again, but do not put any oil in it. When heated, place a tortilla inside and heat on either side for a minute or two. Repeat with all tortillas.
- Assemble your wraps. Take a tortilla, spread some cream cheese on it, then top with grilled zucchini slices and bell pepper strips, a bit of red onion and a handful of shredded lettuce and cabbage, each. Top with a small scoop of sour cream, and wrap.
- If you are using small tortillas, serve 1-2 per person, if a large one, 1 will probably be more than enough.