If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't have too many recipes for radishes, so I looked through Google. One of the recipes that came to mind immediately was radishes with bread, butter, and salt. I decided to try a soft white cheese to soften the sharpness of the radish, and bought some farmer's cheese. I'm not crazy about the taste of radishes, but they are so pretty I've been looking for ways to use them that take advantage of their looks. —luvcookbooks
slice whole wheat bread, crusts removed, trimmed into a square
tablespoons farmer's cheese
sheet of seaweed, cut into thin strips
radish, cut into thin round slices
scallion, cut into very narrow strips
- Spread farmer's cheese on bread, covering to edge.
- Carefully frame the bread with the strips of seaweed, making a tic tac toe board.
- Carefully place the radish rounds in the tic tac toe boxes, making whatever pattern you wish. In the boxes that don't have radish rounds, use the scallion slices to make xes.
- Sprinkle with salt, and pepper after you take the picture. Admire and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe