Author Notes: I don't have too many recipes for radishes, so I looked through Google. One of the recipes that came to mind immediately was radishes with bread, butter, and salt. I decided to try a soft white cheese to soften the sharpness of the radish, and bought some farmer's cheese. I'm not crazy about the taste of radishes, but they are so pretty I've been looking for ways to use them that take advantage of their looks. —luvcookbooks
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, crusts removed, trimmed into a square
- 2 tablespoons farmer's cheese
- 1 sheet of seaweed, cut into thin strips
- 1 radish, cut into thin round slices
- 1 scallion, cut into very narrow strips
- kosher salt
- Spread farmer's cheese on bread, covering to edge.
- Carefully frame the bread with the strips of seaweed, making a tic tac toe board.
- Carefully place the radish rounds in the tic tac toe boxes, making whatever pattern you wish. In the boxes that don't have radish rounds, use the scallion slices to make xes.
- Sprinkle with salt, and pepper after you take the picture. Admire and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe