If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The name is my husband's fault. He came up with it and it stuck. Anyway, this holiday punch uses flavorful low-proof ingredients—kind of inspired by a spritz—in order to make a punch that is sophisticated, but that you can also drink with impunity. —fiveandspice
- 12 ounces Amontillado sherry
- 6 ounces Cappalletti (if you can't find it, you can use another bittersweet red aperitif like Aperol, or even a rich but bitter sweet vermouth, like Carpano)
- 12 ounces blood orange juice
- 1 bottle of brut Cava
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine the sherry, Cappelletti, and blood orange juice. Add ice and top with the Cava. Garnish with orange wheels, if desired.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: