If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These zucchini squares are so simple, flavorful and perfect as a party bite! They're delectable little veggie mini quiches. —Leigh Suznovich
Makes 30 squares
- 1 cup dry Bisquick mix
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 3 slices provolone cheese, diced small
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 an onion, finely diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced very small
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and liberally grease a 9 x 13 pan with softened butter or shortening. Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir them together thoroughly until it is a thick , uniform batter. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and even it out, then bake it for about 30 minutes. It should just start to brown around the edges and be golden on top. Let the tray cool at least 20-30 minutes, then cut them into 30 little squares. Serve them immediately and enjoy! They are also fantastic at room temperature or cold the next day.