If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy Mediterranean-inspired dish will have your mouth watering… —Holly
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 15-ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 lemons (1 1/2 juiced, and 1 sliced)
- 8 cloves garlic (4 minced, and 4 sliced)
- 4 ounces feta cheese (sheep or goat's milk preferred!)
- 1 large onion
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (plus more for garnish)
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4-5 even-sized strips.
- In a large bowl add the chicken pieces, lemon juice from one whole lemon, 4 minced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and paprika, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix together well and set bowl aside while you prepare the veggies.
- Rinse beans, snip off the end with the hard nub/stem, and place them in another large bowl. The other end should have a dainty little tail that is soft and thin and doesn’t need to be removed.
- Chop one large yellow onion and add to the beans.
- Rinse (and scrub if needed) the baby potatoes and add to the veggie bowl.
- Stir in one 15-ounce can of petite diced tomatoes, juice from half a lemon, oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Pour the mixture onto a large baking sheet, add the chicken pieces (spaced evenly throughout the pan), some lemon slices, 4 thinly sliced garlic cloves, about a dozen pitted Kalamata olives, and roast at 450 degrees for 20 minutes. **NOTE: I used a non-stick 12x17 baking sheet pan. Depending on the pan you use you may want to line it with parchment paper or tin foil. **
- Pull the pan out from the oven but don't remove. Crumble 4 ounces of feta cheese and sprinkle onto the sheet pan and continue to cook for 5 more minutes, or until the chicken reads 165 degrees with a meat thermometer.
- Serve while it's hot and garnish with chopped parsley.